Stats Age: 6 years Breed: Maltese X Likes: Dislikes: Has a bite history, please read spec
This is 6 year oldSnowy. He is a Maltese X and is practically perfect 90% of the time, the other 10% he is Satan.
We are looking for a very savvy childfree foster home where we can assess and work on his issues. He has a bite history, it seems to happen when things get busy in the home. But obviously this is theory at the mo. He wears a muzzle out walking and appears to be scared of men, as we said, this needs to be assessed properly and a proper rehab plan needs to be in place... can you help ?
Please note: Home checks apply. In the event of adoption, an adoption contract and set adoption donation applies
Applications by Pre-Assessment please (Click the button below):